Our Scavenger Photo Contest is on now, running until September 30th. It is open to all rubber tire traffic!
Please see the rules for the Scavenger Photo Contest below:
- Participants register for the contest on our Lucky Highway 13 website.
- The nine participating communities will designate two iconic photo locations with in their community that are mandatory entries.
- The contest involves two designated pictures per community, plus a bonus rider choice photo.
- Participants must enter pictures from each of the 9 communities, before they become eligible to have their rider choice photos entered in the bonus prize draw.
- Photo Disclaimer: “by entering this contest you give permission for Lucky Highway 13 Tourism Initiative and participating communities to use and/or alter photos”.
- One photo needs to include the participant in the picture with the icon (could be a selfie) to prove the participant actually traveled to that community.
- The contest will be set up so that contestants can add to their submissions throughout the summer, this will accommodate those who only make it to a one or two destinations, but they have all summer to get their entries in.
- The contest will close on September 30, 2018.
- Prizes: 4 different levels of prizes will be created in the event that individuals are unable to get to all participating communities
- Minimum 3 communities,
- 4-6 communities
- 7-9 communities
- plus bonus photo
- Judging criteria: All photos will be judged by an independent organization not involved with the photo scavenger hunt.